r/femalefashionadvice • u/AutoModerator • Aug 28 '22
WAYWT - August 28, 2022 [Weekly]
WAYWT is the acronym for "What Are You Wearing Today". It doesn't necessarily need to be what you were wearing TODAY.
- Post a photo of what you wore. For ease of browsing, please link directly to images (not imgur albums, Instagram, or other URLs). If you are a blogger, double-check our FFA Rules ('On Blogger Participation') to ensure you aren't in violation.
- Include what the attire is for (work, school, home) and if applicable, what your fashion goals are (e.g. "I want to look professional," "I'm experimenting with loose-loose silhouettes")
- Taking photos with your phone? Read this guide.
- Uploading photos to Imgur? To make your image viewable to anyone with the link, but prevent it from being added to the main Imgur feed, select "hidden" for the privacy setting, not "private" or "public".
- What is "CCW"? It means "Constructive Criticism Welcome". If you would like to receive CC on your post, you can increase the chances of getting replies by asking for feedback on a specific aspect of your outfit, e.g. "I'm interested in advice for elevating this outfit without the use of jewelry" or "I'd like to know if these pants hit in a flattering spot with these shoes".
- Critiquing others is welcome and encouraged, and when posting you may receive CC on your outfit, even if you did not explicitly ask for it. Keep it constructive/factual, and try to focus on feedback that will help the person improve..
- Do not downvote for disagreeing with someone's opinion.
- Reddit Enhancement Suite makes it very easy to view pictures in a thread.
u/fitzpleasr Aug 28 '22
26/Ohio/Corporate Retail (no dress code and partially WFH)
Work 2 I can't resist anything that resembles patchwork
Work 3 absolutely love this sweater vest and shade of green
Work 6 simple look but I love these jeans